Saturday, August 12, 2017

Introduction

My name is Jonathan Williams. I am  a Student-Athlete here B.C. Rain High School. My favorite hobbies are playing video games and sports. My favorite sport is football, but basketball is a close second. I start Left Tackle for the football team here at B.C. Rain. I hope to obtain a high enough score on my ACT to obtain a athletic scholaship to the University of South Alabama. I plan to make A's and B's this year in all my AP classes. I hope everybody in Mr.Rease's class has a good school year.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jonathan, as a previous student of Mr. Rease's AP Literature and Composition class, I have a few tips to offer. As we both know it's a little more advanced than the other classes at Ben C. Rain, therefore you need to maintain focus and stay on top of your work. From your introduction I can infer that you have high expectations for yourself, so keep it up! Also, a very big tip i would like to inform you on based on your introduction is to always proofread; make sure to always go back and check for grammatical errors. Next, I would like to inform you about the people you hang with. Make sure to hang around people with the same mindset as you, such as staying on the right path and setting goals, because we all know the old saying, "Birds of a feather flock together". Lastly, I hope you have a wonderful year and wish you nothing but success Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and good tips from Justin!

    ReplyDelete