Saturday, June 9, 2018

Readers Profile

I have many strengths and weaknesses when it comes to reading. Some of my strengths are reading speed and being able to comprehend the text. My weaknesses are being easily distracted and not staying focused if the story is not that interesting. One of my biggest weaknesses is procrastinating, I often put off reading because I'll tell myself I will do it tomorrow and so forth. Reading plays a major role for me because it helps me see the different perspective that of the author and the main character. Also it helps built my vocabulary because I am going to stumble upon a word I do not know when I read. Being able to connect what I have just read to something that I have read in the past is another big role reading plays in my education. I am very passionate when it comes to reading because ,I am able to paint a picture of what I have read in my head. Which helps me better understand the story at hand. My peeves about reading are sometimes I am not able to fully comprehend the story because of how it is written or some of the word usage, also I don't like when a story is all over the place like it doesn't really have a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment