Thursday, January 10, 2019

Poem To The Monster


Edwardo the Monster
 
 
all kids play with play dough, 
but on a particular day they created a monster named, Edwardo.
he had a small right eye, but a huge left eye,
which made one think, did my kids give the monster a stye.
 
He had scars and hideous teeth, 
coming from the kids kicking him around the tree,
in that moment I seen fire in his eyes,
Which I felt that I may have to tell my kids goodbye.
 
He always gave me a weird vibe,
which explained his anger inside,
later on in the darkness of my home,
maybe I could've been tripping,
until I heard covers ripping,
 
The kids did a loud scream,
which made my ears ring,
I had no idea that my life would take this path, 
all I seen in the closet were my kids scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment