Thursday, January 31, 2019

Reflection of Today's Reading and Journal Entry

Reflection : Today we met Shug Avery she I interpreted that she is an alcoholic. When she was introduced she was being rude and she was slurring her words, stumbling, and could barely walk. She is sick though so she may not be in her right mind. Once Shug Avery sibered uo and warmed up to Celie she started to treat her nicer, even though their first meeting did not go as Celie planned. Mr. is still trying to do whatever he can to please Shug Avery, so he put  Celie in charge of  her.

Journal Entry: Today was an up and down day. It started off okay then it gradually started going downhill. It all started going downhill when it was time to take senior pictures. I got into a verbal altercation with a teacher that could have been avoided. Then, when it was yime to take senior pictures I literally had nowhere to sit. So when I finally found me spot it took them forever to take the picture. I was ready to go already. Then after that it was game time. I had a decent game. I didn't really score to much but J played some really good defense and rebounded the ball really well. Today was really a Rollercoaster ride

No comments:

Post a Comment